Membership in the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick – Providence Chapter is open to interested parties. You can handle most of your membership-related functions under this group of pages. The process of starting a new membership, including all the existing members starting here for the first time, uses the following process:
- Visit the Registration page and enter all the information into the fields, most are required including a user ID and a password. Both of these are case sensitive.
- The system will not allow more than one user registration with one e-mail address nor will it allow using an existing user ID
- After successful registration, use the Login area on the sidebar and using your ID and password login to your account
- If any of your information is not correct or it changes, you can easily change it under Edit Profile which becomes visible after you login under the login block
- After you login, you will be able to visit the Pay Dues page where you will see the membership as an item you can add to your cart
- When you add membership to your cart, it will appear at the bottom of the page
- When ready, click on the PayPal button at the bottom to visit PayPal
- Use PayPal to make your payments. Remember, you can use PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account. Simply use your credit card.
You will receive a reminder about 10 days prior to your membership expiration. Simply log in to the site, go to the Join Us/Pay Dues page and purchase your membership. After that, you will be asked to pay your dues using PayPal. Remember that you do not need a PayPal account and you can use any credit card at this trusted transaction site.
All memberships are valid for 365 days from the date of paying the dues.
If you do not remember your password, please click on the “Forgot Password” link below the Login button on the login page. You will be asked to enter the e-mail address you used when you registered for membership. The system will generate a new password and e-mail it to that address. Please login to the site using your e-mail and the new password and using the Membership/Edit Profile page change the password to whatever you would like. After that, it is recommended that you log out and log in with the new password you created. Remember that passwords are case-sensitive. Make sure to check your SPAM folder after requesting a password reset!
Now, visit the registration page and get the ball rolling.